Know our area of expertise
LNG is natural gas in liquid form.
- Stored at low pressure.
- Not flammable in liquid form.
- Large amount of energy can then be stored in a small space.
- Can be moved long distances and store lots of energy on site.
- Practical, economic, cleaner alternative to diesel.
- A low carbon fuel.
- Been around for 200 years.
- Safe and clean.
- 600x more energy than natural gas.
PHILIPPINES LNG SUPPLY CHAIN COMPONENTS
LNG Onshore Terminal
FSU and FSRU Solution
ISO Container Loading
LNG Semi Trailer
Bulk Storage and Vaporizer
LNG/CNG Fueling System
Heavy Transport Application
OTHER SMALL-SCALE LNG APPLICATIONS
(For CNG/LNG Vehicles)
LNG Bunkering for Marine Vehicles
Pipe Natural Gas (PNG)
for Domestic Use – City Gas Network
Rail Car Transportation